- One frangipane dough for the crust (separate recipe on recipe page!)
- 2 sticks butter
- 16 oz. almond paste (weigh on scale)
- 1⁄2 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 c. flour
- 1/2 cup Raspberry jam
- Sliced apples. pears or peaches
- Slivered almonds
- Roll dough into circle and press into greased deep dish quiche pan. par bake with foil and pie weights or beans! 35o for 45 minutes. Take out and make filling while it cools;
- In stand mixer bowl, combine the butter, almond paste, sugar, egg yolk and flour and mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Spread raspberry jam on the bottom of the pre baked crust
- Pour in filling on top of the jam (use spatula since batter will be thick! Spread until smooth)
- Decorate top with either sliced apples, sliced pears or sliced peaches and sprinkle empty spots with slivered almond
- Bake at 325 for 2 hours until middle is set. If over browning, cover with foil and contiue baking. Let cool, take out of pan and cut with serrated knife into 8 slices!